Information Quality and Security Policy
ORCO SA’s Quality and Information Security Policy provides strategic guidance for efficient decision-making at all levels to ensure a consistent delivery of high-quality services while ensuring the integrity and security of information and creating a trusting environment.
ORCO SA is committed to the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management and the Information Security System, as well as the allocation of all financial, technical and human resources required for its operation through the Management annual Report.
The system’s goal is to instill confidence in the integrity and security of information for all involved.
For these reasons, ORCO SA:
• Ensures continuous improvement of Software Application Design, Development and Support by taking into account the needs of the client and other stakeholders.
• Has adopted a Quality Management and Information Security Management System in accordance with International Standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001: 2013 which applies to all departments and activities.
• Continuously improves the Quality Management and Information Security System by creating and regularly reviewing measurable quality and safety objectives.
• Provides all the necessary resources for the smooth efficient and effective operation of every part of the company, always accordingly to the requirements of International Standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001:2013.
• Carefully selects its staff and associates, trains and closely monitors their progress and encourages them to participate in the improvement of the services provided.
• Develops and implements Procedures that specify the Policy and ensure the integrity of information from any internal or external risks.
• Protects its assets and information against internal and external threats and risks.
• Ensures the confidentiality of information and blocks any unauthorized access.
• Applies procedures for identifying and evaluating risks and their impacts on information quality and security.
• Takes all necessary steps to communicate the policy to every party involved.
The policy is available to all interested parties upon request.
ORCO SA implements a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Standard for Software Design, Development and Support.
ORCO SA implements a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 27001:2013 Standard for Software Design, Development and Support
ORCO SA employs certified personnel in accordance with the internationally recognized HL7 Standard for the Interconnection of Heterogeneous Health Information Systems.
ORCO SA has been certified by the European Health Data and Evidence Network (EHDEN) project to attest the successful completion of the training curriculum for standardisation of health data to the OMOP Common Data Model and installation of the analytical tools.
ORGANIZATION & COMPUTING AE